Y’ALL WHITE PEOPLE DON’T KNOW SHIT
We at least know that if you take the time to wear a belt, at least pull your pants up to your waist before tightening it. I don’t get why people wear belts just to show their ass anyway. You look like idiots.
I know you ain’t talking when you wanna come out the house looking like
Where is your home training?
Shut your dumb ass up, looking like Ms Finster from Recess
Ol stupid Orange is the New Black Big Boo stand in stunt double body built bitch
Shirt stretched so goddamn thin its crying out for help, your stomach made a face and that shit sounds like Audrey II talking about some FEED ME
Sit your basic ass down
take me lord
omg who keeps reviving this post?????
That escalated so quickly.
Some other facts about Josephine Baker (Freda Josephine McDonald)
- She first married at the age of 13
- She danced alongside Ethel Waters at the Plantation Club in New York City
- She tried to bring her career to America in 1936 but the racism forced her back to France
- She was a member of the Free French forces during WWII
- She also worked for the French Resistance during WWII. She smuggled messages in her underwear and music sheets.
- She was awarded the Croix de Guerre and the Legion of Honour for her work with the French military
- She was married 4 times
- She adopted 12 children from around the world
- She attended the March on Washington and was one of the speaker’s
- In 1973 she finally got to perform at Carnegie Hall in NYC
- Princess Grace of Monaco was a friend of Josephine Baker
- Josephine Baker died in her sleep of a cerebral hemorrhage on April 12, 1975 at the age of 69
- Over 20,000 people attended her funeral procession in Paris
- May 20th is Josephine Baker Day as declared by the NAACP because of her Civil Rights work
so im just going to claim myself as a product junkie officially, because ulta and target have aaaall the new @sheamoisture products. I’m thinking a product swap is in order 😊